dimanche 28 octobre 2018

Video of the Week : Alice Cooper Group "Under My Wheels (live at the Astroturf 2015)"

In 2015, original Alice Cooper Group members reunited for a short gig in a record store. 


Dennis Dunaway just released his book "Snakes! Guillotines! Electric Chairs!" and was at Good Records for a signing session. Neal Smith (drums) and Michael Bruce (guitar) were invited to join. And since Vincent Furnier (AKA Alice Cooper) was on a day-off from his current tour he came along with his long time guitar-player Ryan Roxie.


3 years later the concert recordings is about to be released on Ltd Ed. vinyl in its entirety for Record Store day.


So here you go, "Under My Wheels" is the official "single" taken from it.


Probably (and unfortunately) the last full-length record we will get from the original group, Vince and his record label don't seem to really want to do a proper new studio album with THE guys.






Alice Cooper Band "Live From the Astroturf, Alice Cooper" (2018 -
1. Caught In A Dream
2. Be My Lover
3. I'm Eighteen
4. Is It My Body
5. No More Mr Nice Guy
6. Under My Wheels
7. School's Out
8. Elected


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire