dimanche 7 octobre 2018

Video of the Week : Alice Cooper "Along Came A Spider, The Movie"

Because it's the last good records he has done that looks and sounds as an Alice Cooper album should (as a solo artist). A bit too polished tho' but...



And he even made a (short) movie/music video for it. How cool !



Obviously we can't expect so much effort from him anymore so let's enjoy this one for what it is. Not the best AC record but so much better than his half-backed latest ones.



Am I a bit harsh ? That's only because I like him you know.




Alice Cooper "Along Came A Spider"  (2008 - SPV records)
1. Prologue/ I Know Where You Live
2. Vengeance Is Mine
3. Wake The Dead
4. Catch Me If You Can
5. (in Touch With Your) Feminine Side
6. Wrapped In Silk
7. Killed By Love
8. I'm Hungry
9. The One That Got Away
10. Salvation
11. I Am The Spider/ Epilogue





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire